These rules are here to protect you and us.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin & Owner
- Posts: 604
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:59 pm
- Location: Compton, Nr Newbury, Berkshire Drives: Supercharged 4.6 efi V8 Capri
Welcome To The Capri Owners Forum Rules
1. Threads that are located in the inappropriate forum will either be closed or moved to the appropriate forum.
2. Distorted text and text used in all caps should not be used.
3. Please be respectful of all members of the posting community. Abuse will not be tolerated by the site staff.
4. Please check to see that a thread on your topic has not already been posted before you post. Multiple topics will be closed or merged.
5. Create topics with clear topic titles indicative of the content within. When posting, please keep to the topic of the thread as much as possible.
6. Offensive, obscene, and profane language should not be used.
7. When posting any news articles, include a link to the site that it was taken from. Copying portions of text from other websites is in fact infringing copyright laws and could result in this site being closed down.
8. Spamming will not be tolerated, and will be deleted.
the offender will be warned, 3 warnings and you will be suspended until further notice, Double posts will be merged.
9. Any member who does not visit the forum (just needs to log in no need to post) in 90 days will be listed as an inactive user, they will get 2 automated e-mails from the forum warning there account will be deleted due to non activity, (if deleted you can rejoin BUT if your are deleted more than 3 times in one year your account will be suspended and put to the forum moderators and Admin)
10. No member may promote thier/other web sites in posts,
Anyone who continues to promote a site will be warned and the post removed,
if warned 3 times the member will be susspended until further notice.
Web links in signature is fine and can also include an image, BUT no larger than 180x150 pixels.
Pictures in a post are allowed if the picture is not over 300x300 pixels, Anything bigger should be linked to an external file or site.
11. Bussinesses may use the forum freely for advice BUT if they wish to advertise thier products then this must be done in the classifieds section (unless permission for posting on the forum has been granted), They must also state that they are a trader, Failure to do so will result in thier advert being removed.
12. Icons may be used in posts, BUT excessive use of icons in replies/posts will NOT be permitted, and may result in a warning..
13. Please remember the Forum is a free service to you. PLEASE do not abuse it...
These rules are in place to help create a better community for you, so please enjoy your stay here.
**Please note** even if we have space for more moderators, we do not promote because of it. The aim is not to have no spaces left but more to find the right people to promote when they deserve it.
If a member has a problem with a newly promoted moderator please forward your complaint or questions to the thev8kid NOT to the moderator,
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask one of the staff members.
A. You may NOT post any messages that have adult content in them. All content must be suitable for minors. (THIS INCLUDES YOUR MEMBERS PROFILE!)
If you post a message containing adult material, you will be immediately banned from this site.
B. NO hate mail.
C. NO profanity.
D. NO racist remarks, anti-religious messages, etc.
E. For the safety of our members, please do not give out any detailed personal information. There are many psychos out there who would love to take advantage of minors. To protect you and our visitors, please refrain from posting any type of information that could be used to trace your location.
F. And our final rule....enjoy yourselves at the Capri Owners Forum !
If you repeatedly disobey any of the above rules, you will be immediately restricted from accessing The Capri Owners Forum. You will be given several warnings, but once you are banned there will rarely be an exception.